Favourite Quotes

" When I can no longer create anything, I'll be done for"
Coco Chanel



Happy New Year!

Just a little sample today of the winter glory in my garden............. I hadn't looked around for days and suddenly here were all these lovely flowers.....
 My white Iceberg rose reaching for the winter sun....
An unknown plant that always bursts with bright yellow flowers in the winter, such a delight........
And my "daffy down dillys" are putting on buds already...... spring is not far away, hurray!

Next post will be full of pics taken with my Christmas present, a new camera, what fun I am having experimenting with it.
By the way, Noah's Ark went down a storm, especially with Daddy! and the scrapbook caused lots of ooohs and aaahs too........ such special feeling giving something you have put your heart and soul into.......

No comments:

Post a Comment