Favourite Quotes

" When I can no longer create anything, I'll be done for"
Coco Chanel



Well here we go.....

At Last I am venturing into blog land, bear with me while I get the hang of it! I am a passionate crafter, and have been ever since watching 'Picture Book' and Blue Peter! I was always wanting to 'make things', driving my poor house proud Mother to distraction with my 'messes'!
Anyway, I just want to share my projects, inspiration, hints tips and links with you and hope you will enjoy my ramblings along the way.



This is my most recent project, 'Vintage Car Coat' from Knitting magazine April 2007 issue. I had been saving this pattern for a while, and as my lovely son and daughter in law have just produced the most adorable son, I had the perfect excuse to knit it! It is made from Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino yarn, it's beautifully soft, I fell in love with this yarn a few months ago. Look at my Flickr pics and you will see the other things I have made with it.
My WIP's (works in progress for those of you who are new to this stuff) are an Alan Dart's Noah's Ark set (for my grandson of course), crochet necklaces, a rag rug cushion, oh and some warm socks for me.
Over the weeks I will be adding links to sites that I love, and sharing free patterns with you, be patient I am a WIP myself!
Happy crafting until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment