Favourite Quotes

" When I can no longer create anything, I'll be done for"
Coco Chanel



What a difference a day makes...


Hiya, I've gone down with a cold this weekend and not feeling that sociable, so here are some cards I've made in the last week or so in between clearing up the storm damage.
This one is a New Home card for very dear friends who have finally moved into their own villa over here after lots of trauma and years of waiting, made from Cute Companions CD 1 and assorted CC stamps

I have a thing about Santa's this year for some reason, top one is from Joanna Sheen's new collection, the middle santa pings on a wire (I take no credit for this Joanna demo'd this some time ago!)

The santa above is stamp I used at craft club, the trees are from Cute companions Christmas CD. The Vintage one is a graphic from a vintage CD I have, printed onto vellum, soft and pretty. The brads were supposed to go through the vellum, but I misjudged the holes and had to stick it instead and cover up with stickers!
Yes, the famous extreme weather of Spain struck on Tuesday night,
One day we are basking in glorious warm sunshine the next........here is some of the stuff we have had to deal with this week outside

The sunbeds have travelled 200 yards off the terrace, plants are all over the place, branches off trees, broken pots and tiles off the roof and leaves, leaves, leaves everywhere! We also had a lake of rain water in the house where the roof was supposed have been fixed! All through the night the wind howled round the house, Dora our golden retriever is terrified of storms so we ended up with her pressed up against the bed one side, Sophie the little dog in the middle, then Bobo the cat decided he would like a cosy bed for the night and settled down on my feet! At one point I had a huge fit of the giggles, we must have been such a comical sight! Needless to say not much sleep was had by anyone!
We are gradually getting sorted, but have a rule that Sundays are a day of rest a relaxtion whatever, so it all has to wait. I'm not up to anything much today anyway, so I'm off to watch Create and Craft on TV and snuggle up with a nice hot drink! Back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment